Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fireworks, Boogers and Other Sexy Things

Alrighty so summer midterms came back and after several hysterical all nighters, I managed to pull out a C and an A respectively (both of which were waaay higher than I expected) So thank Jesus I DIDN'T have to completely rearrange my life.



My anatomy lab is the booger that will make or break my college career here at KSU because, in the Exercise and Health Science major, you're only allowed to attempt a class 2x before you're booted out. This will be my second attempt at the anatomy lab so if I didn't make a passing grade, I'd literally be packing my bags and transferring to another school just so that I wouldn't have to spend YET ANOTHER 3 years away from my husband, pursuing a degree I didn't need.



OH I almost forgot to tell you guys the awesome news!!! My husband is supposed to be PCSing back to...wait for it... GA!!!



But of course whenever one invests emotionally in such ideas, the military will always find a proverbial wrench to throw into your enthusiastic plans.



However, I made sufficient grades to stay in the EHS program (so far *crosses fingers*) so I can continue to grace the KSU campus with my classy, sophisticated presence...


He's supposed to come for a visit in late July for a week so I'm breakin' out the razor, flat iron and beatin' the treadmill to fluff up my sexy.


1 comment: